At COE, we are here to support our health system as we navigate the COVID-19 crisis. We have developed a few resources, linked below, to help support and guide providers during this time.
- Making the Transition to Teletherapy
- Highlights some of the key aspects that would be most helpful during the transition to teletherapy for behavioral health providers.
- Taking Care of Yourself so You Can Take Care of Others
- This is meant to serve as a resource and reminder to healthcare providers and staff of a variety of practical tools they can use to help take care of themselves.
- A Normal Reaction to an Abnormal Situation
- At COE we recognize that people are unique and are having very different experiences and reactions to the stressors we are facing. We want to offer a few tips and guidelines that will help lessen the negative impact and promote resiliency for you and your loved ones